As a market liquidity provider, you will respond quickly to clients while executing FX trades and offering FX management advisory services, like hedging, forwards, and currency swaps. Additionally, you shall source and supervise client investments while ensuring access to competitive prices and executing trades punctually.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Trading currencies with corporate institutions and banks.
- Handling settlements of transactions.
- Collating relevant information and data about the currency buy-side and sell-side of corporate clients.
- Liaising closely with sales staff and inter-bank brokers for trade execution.
- Sourcing new leads, making contact, onboarding them, and building profitable ongoing relationships.
- Reviewing client orders to ensure accuracy, proper record keeping, and conformance to regulations.
- Keeping abreast with market trends and sentiment to keep both clients and prospects well informed.
- Maintain marketplace/trade knowledge and originate deals or leads.
- Meeting and exceeding KPIs as set by your Line Manager.
- Actively taking an interest in learning about new products and approaches to selling them. Attend trade shows and regular client meetings.
- Understanding the compliance and onboarding process in detail.
- Attending and actively participating in team and company meetings.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and schedule work assignments.
- Ability to be adept in negotiating business deals and making sound decisions that benefit the company.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present effectively to small and large groups.
- Ability to communicate very well over the telephone.
- High Confidence and fast thinker.
- An aptitude for numbers and IT skills.
- Must have an interest in financial markets.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent management and analytical skills.
- Ability to foster effective working relationships within a team.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with individuals, High Net-worth Clients, and Corporate organizations in a wide range of roles.
• Highly self-motivated individual.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.