You are to ensure market liquidity as well as respond rapidly to its clients' needs. In addition to that, you are responsible for sourcing and executing FI deals and auctions on behalf of corporate clients. Furthermore, you are expected to provide clients with FI management and advisory services as well as sourcing and managing client investments.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Trading securities and products with corporate institutions and banks.
- Handling settlements of transactions.
- Collating relevant information and data about product buy-side and sell-side of corporate clients.
- Liaising closely with sales staff and inter-bank brokers for trade execution.
- Sourcing new leads, making contact, onboarding them, and building profitable ongoing relationships.
- Reviewing client orders to ensure accuracy, proper record keeping, and conformance to regulations.
- Keeping abreast with market trends and sentiment to keep both clients and prospects well informed.
- Maintain marketplace/trade knowledge and originate deals or leads.
- Meeting and exceeding KPIs as set by your Line Manager.
- Actively taking an interest in learning about new products and approaches to selling them. Attend trade shows and regular client meetings.
- Understanding the compliance and onboarding process in detail.
- Attending and actively participating in team and company meetings.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
- Excellent Technical knowledge
- Excellent market knowledge
- Excellent Analytical skill
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.