The corporate finance manager is responsible for financial planning and execution of a company's short- and long-term business goals. This includes managing the financial health (performance) of the Subsidiaries within the Group in order to promote success and growth while assessing potential investment risk.
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- Carry out periodic appraisals, reviews and analysis of the financial performance of all OPCOs (subsidiaries within the group)
- Report on financial performance of the Business and Subsidiaries (P&L, Bal. sheet etc)
- Oversee individual Company’s transaction processing systems and establish and implement the financial procedures and operational best practices.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the each Opco’s operations
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Dealing with working capital management and production of cash flow forecasts for OPCO’s
- Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Responsible for managing investments. This includes portfolio management, asset allocation, and risk management.
- Conduct investment analysis to ascertain viability of prospective business.
- Business enterprise valuations and financial performance restructuring
- Corporate finance of cash-flow leveraging, debt instruments (commercial papers, ODs, direct loans etc)
- Manage the budgeting & reforecast processes, implement budget control
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Conduct thorough analyses and risk assessments of new investments
- Review the management regulation and procedure of the company
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage for the organization
- Payroll Managements
- Statutory remittances and compliances
- Any other duties assigned.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree is preferred
- At least 7 years of working experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.