i. HND/ BA/ BSc in any Discipline
ii. MBA/ MSc (added advantage)
iii. Member, Nigerian Institute of Public Relations
iv. Member of at least 1 International PR Community (added advantage)
v. Age: 29 – 45 years
Qualities & Skills: The ideal candidate must be
- Outgoing/ a people-person
- A Good Communicator (written & spoken)
- Emotionally intelligent & Patient
- Resourceful (a problem solver)
- A Strategist
- Organized & Accountable
- Computer & Tech literate (if not adept)
- Experienced (at least 5 years in a similar role)
- Must reside on the Island (VI – Sangotedo)
Responsibilities: The key purpose of this role is to secure sponsorships and partnerships for the Organisation to operate profitably and optimally. This would involve propelling the Brand’s image through consistent messaging, effective Collaboration and community-centered Strategies. This role would therefore require the candidate to
- Create a database of Brands and Companies that (s)he has contacts in, or representatives within his/her network to leverage for the purpose of the Hive Leagues’ agenda.
- Come up with a high-level Strategic plan (for November to February) that would cover prospecting, follow-up and conversion of potential partners for each active Location, per time period; share said plans with Management team to fine-tune and strengthen them
- Liaise with Media agencies (Local, Regional and International) to enable the brand gain the exposure and mileage that she needs, for greater success with sponsorship-soliciting activities.
- Develop and implement Internal marketing and communications campaigns and strategies and monitor their success.
- Define key performance indicators for each communications channel which will indicate a campaign's level of success.
- Determine and communicate strategic communications campaigns that will help further organizational goals.
- Oversee the creation of marketing and communications collateral to ensure that it is consistent with the organization's brand, including white papers, website copy, and more.
- Write Community-focused newsletters (on a monthly basis), a concise and edifying Company Profile as well as press-releases; deliver verbal/ in-person presentations and speeches (as the need arises).
- In the absence of or alongside the MD/ COO, represent the organization at events and press conferences.
- Work with Sponsoring Brands, Partners and Influencers as well as participating Media agencies to arrange story placements, control activations and ensure effectiveness of campaigns on a local, national and global level.
- Report weekly & monthly to the Management Team.