The successful applicant's primary responsibility is to ensure that the company functions in a legal and ethical manner while meeting its business goals. Additional responsibilities include developing compliance programs, reviewing company policies, and advising management on possible risks.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Keep the business abreast of any regulatory developments and industry best practices and assess the impact on current procedures, as well as ensure that necessary changes are implemented.
- Develop and implement an Annual Compliance plan.
- Liaise with Industry Regulators and other agencies and respond to regulatory inquiries, findings, and deficiencies.
- Carry out Compliance reviews and Compliance monitoring activities.
- Monitor the resolution of Clients’ complaints.
- Provide assistance to respective units for the purpose of compliance with applicable statutory, regulatory, and supervisory requirements.
- Ensure no fine/censure from Regulatory authorities.
- Improvement in the compliance culture, enterprise-wide
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/BSc in Accounting
- Professional qualification in the field of Law, Accounting, or Actuarial Sciences. Audit and Finance or any other relevant discipline.
- Experience in Control and compliance units.
- General knowledge and understanding of the Nigerian Capital market.
- General familiarity with laws and regulations governing financial institutions.
- In-depth knowledge of the legislation, rules, and regulations that relate to financial services, especially the Nigerian Capital Market.
- Technical proficiency in the development and implementation of Compliance programs.
- Ability to provide technical guidance and direction in control and compliance as relates to financial services, especially Capital Markets.
- Ability to engage with regulators and law enforcement agents.
- Effective communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Business Awareness.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.