We are looking for an Accountant who will be responsible for managing and reporting of all financial information for the organization. Also responsible for Management accounting which includes but is not limited to Executing Deposits, Payments, and Approving Wire Transfers as requested by the company.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Approval of every single financial transaction that does not meet the standard pricing or discounting policy approved for vendors and customers.
- Creation of multiple wire transfers for Management approval and assigning each transaction under the accurate expense account on a daily basis.
- Daily updating of Account transactions and ledger on the Company file using the Online Accounting Software.
- Daily recording of all revenue generated by each company department and updating the Daily Progress Charts at the close of business each day for display in the office locations.
- Evaluating the revenue generated on a daily basis and ensuring the percentages set aside for planned expenses are internally transferred to the assigned accounts no later than the next day.
- Management of Multiple bank accounts created for specific purposes and ensuring the daily contributions from sales go to those accounts.
- Management of Imprest for all departments and uploading of receipts for purchases, cheques, and expenses.
- Managing Employee Commission Structure and ensuring sales made by employees are properly tagged to their accounts.
- Establish complete price lists for company products and services.
- Review and approve purchase orders made by various departments and ensure they meet the current pricing as per records kept by the accountant.
- Manage Attendance records and prepare monthly payroll according to hours worked for each employee.
- Ensure compliance with Taxes, Levies, and all other fees, dues, and subscriptions payable to various beneficiaries.
- Minimum of Undergraduate Degree in BSc Accounting
- 1 - 3 years of verifiable experience in accounting
- Proficiency in Sage, Quickbooks, Zoho, or Freshbooks is non-negotiable.
- Ability to communicate eloquently in spoken English. Any additional languages are a bonus.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages manually.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.