- Competitive compensation package
- Lead the clinical team based on evidence-based medical practice
- Be a part of a dynamic work environment
You will be responsible for :
- Designing and implementing the organisation’s quality improvement strategy.
- Measuring and achieving tangible changes in key clinical metrics reflecting clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction.
- Developing clinical training & policies that support the adoption of best practices and improve outcomes on digital and in-clinic health services.
- Implementing a curriculum to train clinical staff and build skills on health promotion, disease prevention, patient self-management and chronic disease management based on evidence-based guidelines.
- Crafting and implementing a strategy to improve key clinical metrics using medical literature reviews and clinical data.
- Developing and expanding clinical offerings at locations that serve patients' needs including specialist services and antenatal care services.
- Providing visionary and innovative leadership for patient care that is data-driven and aligns with our mission and values.
- You are a Medical consultant with MBChB or MBBS and at least 3 years of post-NYSC clinical experience
- You possess research experience with quality improvement or clinical outcomes data
- You have expertise in primary care for children, adults and antenatal/postnatal care with strong procedural skills in common primary care procedures (i.e., IUD, Implant placement, MVA and Suturing/Wound care)
- Proficiency in data collection, analysis and review as well as the use of Microsoft Office tools including Excel is required.
- You have excellent written and oral communication, with the ability to communicate medical concepts in clear layman language.
- You are driven by data and have strong analytical skills.