A fledge Investment Banking, Securities Trading, and Principal Investment Firm, with licenses from the Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission and the Nigerian Stock Exchange, which provides a comprehensive range of investment banking and financial advisory services to private, public sector, corporate, and institutional clients, needs an Associate. Employee who will play a role in a wide variety of clients’ related requests.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Assist in sourcing and onboarding new Institutional and retail clients
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with provided services.
- Alerting the organization to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about services the organization offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPIs as set.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Attend to customers' complaints, respond to their queries, and find solutions to their problems
- Ensure the client's KYC is being filed and arranged accordingly
- Treat and process withdrawal, sale, and buy mandate requests before forwarding them to the internal control
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comment as well as action taken
- Ensure clients update their accounts by filing the KYC update form and providing the necessary documents required.
- Answer incoming customers' calls regarding billing issues, service questions, and general client concerns.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 1-year job experience in Client Relationship Management from the service industry
- Chartered Stockbroker (ACS)
- Must be an authorized dealing clerk of the NGX
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.