De Bently Investment Cooperative Chief Operating Officer (COO) is a senior position in the company with wide responsibilities. Reporting to the Managing Director, the COO is responsible for achieving the commercial objectives set by the De Bently Group and confirmed by the Company's Board of Directors.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Establish policies and procedures in the area of operations.
- Manage and control activities related to the operations of De Bently Investments.
- Implement and obtain results according to the fixed objectives of the Board of Directors.
- Manage and coordinate activities related to the promotion, analysis, evaluation, approval, and collection of loans.
- Evaluate, approve, and/or reject credit applications according to the appropriate level of authority.
- Formulate plans and proposals for the optimization of credit operations.
- Fulfill and comply with established norms and policies for loan approval.
- Participate as a member of the relevant Credit Committee.
- Control and supervise procedures and storage of property offered as a guarantee.
- Develop and consider the implementation of new financial products in accordance with De Bently Investments policies.
- Formulate and update policies related to loan approval.
- Ensure availability of operational statistics for the MD.
- Manage the loan recovery process for overdue loans or those undergoing legal procedures.
- Establish monthly and annual objectives for the institution and its branch offices.
- Establish incentive policies for various credit positions.
- Act on behalf of the MD in his absence, provided you are the most senior person at that time.
- Maintain PAR control - Ensure that the PAR (Portfolio at Risk) is always lower than budgeted and the same for write-offs (WO).
- Achieve monthly and quarterly business plan objectives.
- Manage credit approval and holding of credit committees.
- Conduct performance evaluations of Zonal Managers.
- Validate branch zoning and market segmentation.
- Participate in branch staff hiring decisions.
- Promote new products to achieve budget plan objectives.
- Set monthly branch disbursement objectives.
- Prepare memos and policy changes.
- Achieve budget plan by monitoring recovery from write-offs.
- Participate in EXCO meetings and maintain confidentiality of discussions and decisions.
- Achieve budget plan timelines and objectives for branch openings.
- Maintain professionalism, cordiality, and teamwork among direct reportees and subordinates in the operations functions.
- Coordinate activities of savings mobilization and new savings products.
- Control costs at the branch level and participate in procurement committees.
- Monitor and approve blacklisting of defaulting clients.
- Perform monthly monitoring of operations staff performance and provide feedback.
- Carry out other functions assigned by the MD.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- At least 5 years of working experience
- Good leadership skills
- Good management and operations knowledge
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.