The chief internal auditor is the head of the company’s internal control, audit, assurance and corporate investigation activities including compliance functions. The Chief internal Auditor is a staff or specialist manager and a member of the company’s management committee.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- Entire internal audit functions, taking a guide from the company’s internal audit manual and suggesting improvements (where necessary)
- Providing assurance on the accuracy, reliability and credibility of the financial statement prepared by management
- Assurance engagements
- Compliance oversight- legal, regulatory, institutional
- Alignment with corporate governance framework
- Taxes matters – federal and state taxes
- Appraisal, verification and review process
- Managing the internal audit staff
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned by the executive chairman\ Board of Directors.
- Minimum academic qualification of B.sc Accounting
- Fellow of institute of chartered accountant of Nigeria (FCA)
- 7 - 10 years post qualification experience.
Remuneration: This is negotiable in accordance with the qualifications and experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.