Chief Inspector and Head, Compliance Group (CI&C)
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
A leading Finance and Investment company with Headquarters in Abuja, FCT seeks to recruit experienced, resourceful, competent and result-oriented individuals to join her team for the position of Chief Inspector &Head; Compliance Group. The Chief Inspector has the primary responsibility of monitoring the company’s operations to ensure that the company is carrying out their activities in a safe and sound manner and in accordance with laws, rules and regulations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:15 years
- Develop and implement compliance model required for a Finance Company to operate within acceptable standards.
- Liaise with senior managers to ensure proper implementation of established compliance policies.
- Review internal company policies to ensure that they align with external (industry) regulations
- Promptly prepare and present necessary reports to the Board accurately and not below minimum standard expected.
- Minimum academic qualification of a first degree in Accounting/Management course or equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Post graduate degree may be an advantage
- Must be a chartered Accountant of a recognized professional Accounting Body.
- Must have at least 15 years of relevant experience in accounting and internal control functions out of which at least 10 years must be in Financial institutions, especially Banks, Finance Companies or Asset Management Companies
- Must possess relevant skills in Information Technology
- Experience in using banking software application, especially bank-one or any other popular one is necessary.
- Ability to pay attention to details and maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.
- Emotional Intelligence-Must be a very good Team Player.
Application deadline: 5th of June 2023.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.