We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to oversee Financial Control and back-office activities that support operations on and off site.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 6 years
- Provide leadership and management to the financial department
- Provide financial strategy recommendations to CEO and executive team
- Identify and address potential financial risks for the company
- Oversee all financial decisions, such as budgeting and auditing
- Implement strategies and systems to improve financial performance
- Support financial department in developing short- and long-term financial goals
- Review financial reports and determine methods to reduce costs
- Serve as a key point of contact for financial department and auditors
- Prompt presentation of the Monthly & Annual Management Account
- Ensuring that financial audits are well and promptly carried out
- Manage Tax agencies, while ensuring that there are minimal Tax related issues by ensuring prompt payment of all Taxes (WHT, WAT, PAYE, etc)
- Ensure Treasury Management is up to date and effective
- Oversee Cashflow and Liquidity position of the company Key Competencies.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Turn Around Time on Payment processing
- Liquidity ratio/ Operating Cashflow
- EBITDA Growth
- Overhead Cost Ratio
- Competitiveness of LiquidCrest Microfinance rate compared to competition
- Management Report 3rd Working day of the new month
- Account Payable Turnover
- 95% Tax compliance
- 99% Regulatory Compliance
- Number of Audit Journals passed.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Strong background in Accounting.
- Possession of CFE, CISA, CFAN professional certifications as added advantage.
- 6 years minimum of working experience
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence and executive presence – ability to motivate staff.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls and compliance-related issues.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.