Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Overseeing the finance function
- Plan, implement, and manage investment strategies
- Daily review of financial statements and highlight any unusual movements in the GL
- Review of weekly/monthly receivable schedule
- Ensure all monthly proofs of accounts are prepared
- Monthly preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of monthly statutory returns/report
- Preparation and presentation of budgets
- Adherence to the company’s policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree with second-class upper and ACA.
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience with a financial institution – Bank, Mortgage Bank, Microfinance Bank, Finance House, etc.
- The candidate must have functioned in a similar role
- MBA is an added advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.