The Chief accountant will be responsible for overseeing the accounting operations of the organization. Ensuring that all financial transactions are properly recorded and reported in a timely fashion and play an active role in helping to develop and implement the company’s overall accounting strategy.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 8 years
- Monitoring cash flow to ensure that bills are paid on time and that there is enough money available to cover upcoming expenses.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues determine budget variances, and report the same to management.
- Preparing financial statements for external reporting purposes such as tax returns, regulatory filings, and all statutory remittances.
- Manage budget preparation and expense management activities on the company’s accounts.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentation.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with external auditors, regulators, and other stakeholders such as attorneys and customers or suppliers
- Prepares reports on company performance including profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and cash flow analyses
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc. degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 8 years experience in public accounting and/or financial management; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.