Chief Accountant/ Head of Accounts
Color Sense Limited
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Setting up a well-run and highly efficient accounting department that will handle the accounting, reporting, payments, and recording-keeping activities of the company both at the head office and sites
- Managing the monthly and end-of-year accounting processes
- Handling the organization’s accounts payable/receivable
- Overseeing cash receipts
- Making and receiving payments
- Reconciling the organization’s bank accounts
- Managing check issuance and transfers
- Overseeing the general ledger
- Managing payroll and utilities
- Handling capital assets reconciliations
- Supervising fixed asset activity
- Monitoring debt activity etc.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing financial reports or statements
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Improving systems and procedures and initiating corrective actions
- Meeting financial accounting objectives
- Overseeing the establishment and maintenance of fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- ICAN + Graduate of Accounting or Accountancy with B.Sc. Second Class Upper or equivalent in HND - not obtained through Correspondence or Virtual Learning.
- Must possess ICAN Final Certificate, not ANAN. Must have completed NYSC. All certificates will be verified.
- Must have had a minimum of 6 Credits at WAEC/WASC level.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant accounting experience is required.
- Candidate must be highly cerebral, dynamic, with an analytical mindset and good interpersonal skills, and require minimum supervision.
- Practical knowledge of Excel and Xero Accounting Software, or other Accounting Software packages would be an advantage.
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 - 300,000.00 ( highly negotiable).
- Salary payable subject to a number of years of very relevant post-ICAN experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.