Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Strict compliance with company’s management system software operations (Omega)
- Assisting with high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Overseeing the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Assuring legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitoring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identifying and addressing financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Supervising the financial reporting and budgeting team.
- Reviewing financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
- Work with senior managers to efficiently develop budget proposals, provide access to project finance information, and ensure contract/grant compliance and reporting
- Support HR operations by coordinating with external service providers (ex: payroll, benefits, recruitment) and internal staff responsible for financial aspects of HR
- Monitor business finance performance with tracking tools, establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports for earnings calls and rest of company
- Manage finance personnel and oversee financial IT systems, ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory entities (ex: Financial Accounting Standards Board, Internal Revenue Service, state attorneys general).
- Proficiency in usage of Omega Management System Software.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in financial accounting or relevant discipline, master's degree, or MBA is an added advantage.
- Up to 10 year experience in a senior management position.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Experience with budget management, public accounting, and cash flow.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively, and delegate.
- Excellent leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Understanding of advanced accounting, regulatory issues, and tax planning
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.