The role entails processing cash, debit, and credit and check transactions using a check tool, as well as other point of sales systems.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Receive payments through various methods (cash, POS, transfer, etc.) and check for the eligibility of HMO/Corporate patients.
- Process medical bills and send them to insurance providers as required by the end of each month.
- Attending to HMO patients and general inquiries about HMOs and ensuring that they are eligible to access eye care services.
- Send E-mails, for eligibility, for P.Codes, and updates from the various HMOs.
- Manage account balances to discover outstanding debts or other inconsistencies.
- Send reminders for payments and contact patients when assigned.
- Collect all information needed to calculate bills receivable (order amounts, discount rates, etc.)
- Ensure that all necessary documents are signed and that the patient sees a doctor promptly.
- Ensure prompt remittance of cash at the bank daily.
- Answer questions and handle complaints from customers regarding bills
- Minimum academic qualification of an OND
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
- Candidate must reside in Uyo and be ready to resume immediately.
Remuneration: NGN 70,000 monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.