A Cashier , or Retail Cashier, is responsible for processing cash, debit, credit and check transactions using a cash register or other point-of-sale system in a retail environment. Their duties include balancing the cash register, making change, recording purchases, processing returns and scanning items for sale.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Manage transactions with customers using cash registers
- Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate to collect payments whether in cash or credit
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
Redeem stamps and coupons
- Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving the store
- Minimum academic qualification of OND in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience
- Familiarity with cashier applications
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.