REPORTING TO: CHAIRMAN-CAMP MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
1) Supervision of the environment and technical department: electrical, Plumbing, generators etc.
2) Supervision of the treasury department in respect of procurement and finance.
3) Supervision of Camp security
4) Supervision of the cleanliness of hostels, chalets and auditoria.
5) Any other duties as delegated by the Chairman-Camp Management Committee or his designate.
Minimum bachelor degree, preferably from Environmental Management major or related major.
At least 2 years of experience in Similar position
Experience in Estate management is preferred
Agile, willing to learn, creative, good interpersonal skill, able to work independently as well as in team
Computer literate (MS Office)
Good English ability
Salary NGN50,000 and Above (Negotiable)