- Assess leads and pitch captivating story ideas to editors.
- Ensure that you meet all regular and recurring deadlines.
- Review and edit work for editorial approval.
- Use all your findings to prepare clean, concise, and factual articles.
- Adhere to the ethical code of the profession.
- Keep records of all notes, interviews, and audio files.
- Must be interested in working in a Financial/Digital Business Media Outlet
- Must have strong writing and research skills
- Must be very good with numbers
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Should have a Bachelor's degree in History, Accountancy, Economics, Finance, Mass Communication, Political Science, and related disciplines.
- Must have completed NYSC
Duration of internship: 1 year