The Credit & Savings Officer is responsible for effectively developing, managing and maintaining high-quality loans and savings portfolios; cross-selling the organization’s financial products and supporting the development of delivery channels and front-end technology to improve client’s access to financial services.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Partner with Customer Relationship Supervisor in developing weekly/monthly plans with regard to client mobilization and individual performance goals.
- Maintain a good knowledge of assigned market geographical area and understand clients' needs with competing products.
- Research and develop business opportunities within assigned geographical zone and assist the marketing department with market research and impact studies upon request.
- Market all MRM Products and Services to potential clients by using the promotional tools as approved by management.
- Responsible for acquisition and management of loans and savings portfolio; Loan initiation, processing, monitoring and prompt repayment.
- Conduct a thorough loan analysis to ascertain the customer’s payment capacity and willingness; evaluate the credit risk before Credit Committee Meetings.
- Reduce liquidity risk by aggressively mobilizing savings on a daily basis.
- Ensure each loan disbursed are in compliance with MRM lending procedures, policies and methodology.
- Prepare and present the report as assigned by your Team Lead/ Head, BDS.
- Compile credit files with required documentation and hand them over to back office staff for processing.
- Any other responsibilities required by the Head, of Business Development & Strategies in line with MRM policies.
- Minimum academic qualification of an HND in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience
- Are an effective, assertive and confident communicator with the ability to influence situations
- Possess excellent personal drive and self-motivational skills.
- Are computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Have a good comprehension of sales processes and supporting technology.
- Are able to work in a creative environment and challenge firmly-held assumptions
- Are able to work alone or as part of a team with an excellent ability to manage your own time.
- Can read about new software and quickly become proficient in describing its features to potential clients.
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.