- Build a feasible marketing roadmap for the group, communicate plans to team members and oversee its day-to-day implementation.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Manage market research to generate insights for improving our marketing strategy.
- Increase the company's client base and revenue by identifying , attracting, and establishing relationships with companies and individuals within our target market.
- Develop marketing programs to support marketing objectives in achieving our marketing strategy.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing programs, and assess against goals.
- Any other task as assigned by management.
- Minimum of 3 - 6 years of professional working experience in a microfinance bank marketing role
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field. ( Second Class Upper/ Upper Credit)
- Experience in microfinance bank marketing (Added Advantage)
- Demonstrated experience in supervising.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively build rapport with a diverse team.
- High level of attention to detail in terms of content, design, and brand.
- Good social skills.
- Outstanding presentation skills.