- Create, develop and exploit commercial opportunities to increase the company’s income through existing and potential new clients with whom you will target, initiate and develop business relationship;
- Bear overall responsibility for expanding the company's property portfolio
- Ensure that the management is constantly appraised of the business activity, market opportunities, status, trends and business developments;
- Develop strategies to realize commercial opportunities and minimize risks to the business;
- Produce and deliver a sales action plan which supports the company’s strategic objectives, achieving sales targets and using initiative to take corrective measures as needed;
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s portfolio and working knowledge of competitor products/services.
- The ideal candidate should either have a first degree in marketing/sales or other related disciplines.
- He/She must have mid to senior level experience in real estate business development/sales and a proven track record of success in business development and sales....
- Good oral and written communication as well as presentational skills too.
- He/She must be able to generate new business by sourcing new briefs (i.e sales, leases/lettings and short-let) to add to the already existing properties portfolio of the Company