The business development executive is often the first point of contact a new potential client will have with our business. The BDE will seek out potential clients and provide them with information on our services-construction of roads, bridges, and public infrastructure and general contracting. The BDE also responds to RFPs, and tenders.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Identifying and researching potential clients
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Co-ordinate with technical and project teams
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders
- Gather useful information from customer and competitors data
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives
- Create and implement processes and policies
- Track, identify and add qualified prospects to the sales pipeline
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business
- Track and report on the status of proposal components
- Conduct ongoing market research
- Work with the pricing department to create rate proposals
- Drive the end to end marketing and contract-generation processes.
- Minimum academic qualification of a bachelor's degree in any discipline
- 3 years of working experience
- Strong negotiation skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.