We are an international Health Tech company recently launched in Nigeria committed to improving quality of health and life globally. We are looking for 6 ambitious and energetic Sales Executive who is passionate about our mission of driving healthcare inclusion in Africa. This is an opportunity to join an early stage team of a new business. The ideal candidates thrive in a fast-paced start up environment where they are willing to roll up their sleeves and get things done whilst working remotely.
- Generating and qualifying sales leads & pipeline (Prospecting).
- Developing a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
Conducting research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify and meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
Own the partner life cycle on both strategic and operational level, including initial business planning, commercial negotiations, project management of technical requirements and integrations and ongoing relationship management.
Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
Keep management informed of any significant development.
Handle objections and complaints by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
Build long – term relationships with new and existing customers.
This exciting opportunity is available for motivated individuals seeking to develop their sales career.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and maintain records.
- Ability to develop and execute marketing strategies
- Strong ability to sell healthcare SaaS and meet monthly targets.
- You are creative and able to think outside the box with proven experience of taking projects to market.
- You take initiative and don’t wait to be asked. You’re results-driven. Once you’re given a goal, you won’t stop until you’ve figured out how to make it happen.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Ability to interpret technical information.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Passion for technology and health. Medical field background advantageous.
- Ability to work in a team or autonomously.
- Good strategist.
- Able to work remotely
Allowance and high Commission provided