BJOB CHMCS CONSULT
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Ensure accuracy of postings and management of receivables & payable ledgers, disbursement of funds, raising of invoices/bills and receipts, and record keeping and fillings. Ensure all bank accounts are reconciled, and the Fixed Asset ledger is updated.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Postings and management of Receivable & Payables ledgers
- Disbursement of funds & control management.
- Assist Management Accountant in the reconciliation of all bank accounts,
- Raise students' bills and post all payments received into respective ledger accounts.
- Update the Fixed Asset ledger upon completion of the acquisition of the asset.
- Provide Management Accountant information to assist in the preparation of the Trial Balance.
- Ensure that all transactions are properly posted into accounting software and duly backed up.
- Other functions that may be assigned to you by management.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/BSc Degree in accounting.
- Not less than 5 years of working experience including educational institution
- Computer literacy; Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; knowledge of operations of not less than 2 accounting software.
- Professional qualification in the field of accounting as an added advantage.
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Remuneration: NGN 120,000 - 140,000 per month. (Negotiable)
- Proof of experience can further result in an increase in the monthly salary.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.