AA Matthew & Co International is looking to hire an Audit Trainee who would work in line with the organization's goals. We are an accounting and professional services firm with a presence in Imobido
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- To contribute time, effort, and hard work to the servicing of accountancy clients both local and international.
- To provide core professional services in Accountancy, cloud accounting, bookkeeping, audit, and taxation services.
- To contribute time, effort, and hard work to the start-up of the Recruitment/HR division of the practice servicing both the local and international market and providing a distinct recruitment service essentially linking Job Applicants to Corporate Employers.
- Engaging social media outlets such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Blogging websites to target likely accountancy prospects with the Company’s marketing appeal hereby building a viable accountancy/audit client base.
- Attending Exhibitions, Conferences, and Seminars and maintaining a corporate exhibition stand
- Target-based aggressive client portfolio building and Database Management
- Produce daily, weekly, and monthly marketing summary reports
- Self-development and performance appraisals
- Brand Ambassador for AA Matthew & Co International
- This position is open preferably to male candidates
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/BSc in Accounting or any discipline (2:1)
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in an Accountancy Practice role, ideally working in a professional services firm.
- Experience with all Microsoft Office packages particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and QuickBooks is an advantage.
- Must be running a professional certification such as ACCA, ICAN, and Others.
- An ability to maintain and develop professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- An ability to manage a pressurized, busy, and varied workload.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills and ability to operate office equipment.
- Ability to handle stress and solve problems.
- Ability to keep confidential and sensitive information.
Remuneration: NGN 110,000 monthly
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.