A reputable regional audit and consulting firm requires a highly qualified and experienced candidate
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- Reporting to the Managing Partner
- Managing the firm’s audit engagement;
- Developing the practice within the overall framework for achieving the strategic and operational goals of the founders;
- Marketing firm’s services.
- HND in Finance, Economics, or Accounting from a reputable institution and relevant professional qualification(s) is essential;
- Must be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, and/or other relevant professional bodies;
- Minimum of ten 7 years relevant working experience, at least past 3 years of which must be in a leading practicing firm
- Must be between the ages of 40-44years
- In-depth knowledge of audit and consulting practice strategies, systems, and best practices.
- Well-developed ability to understand and assess organization and people, and appreciate cultural diversity.
- Broad leadership experience and strategic and result orientation.
- Team player with excellent analytical, strong, and clear communication and diplomatic skills, with demonstrated ability to manage audit and consulting assignments, including competence in the use of standard software applications.
- Dedication to delivering services with the right attitude.
- High level of integrity and ethical standards.
- Exceptional quantitative, computing, communications, and networking skills.
- An enterprising passion to deliver sustainable results and make a difference in difficult business environments.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.