FIREBRAND INDUSTRIES LIMITED
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
A Manufacturing Company in a leading FMCG with a major presence in the South-South, South-East region of Nigeria has an urgent need to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Supervise the lower audit staff members.
- Responsible for constructing audit plans and programs to ensure that they are in line with the current auditing standards.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc/HND (Minimum of Second Class Upper/ Upper Credit) in Accounting or other related Social Sciences.
- Must be a Qualified Chartered Accountant with a minimum of Four (4) Years Post-Qualification Cognate Experience.
- Must have worked in a Manufacturing or FMCG Company in Audit Supervisory Position for a minimum of Four (4) years.
- Must be proficient in the use of Ms. Word and Excel
- Must be proficient in the use of QuickBooks Enterprise Accounting Software, Peachtree Accounting Software, or SAGE Accounting Software and must currently be using any of the Packages in the present employment or must have used them in previous employment.
- Candidate aged not more than Forty-Five (45) years of age.
Location: Must be a resident of Port Harcourt or willing to relocate.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.