The candidate will assist with managing to the highest standard of all aspects of cases on behalf of our clients and also assist the firm in achieving its stated professional and commercial objectives.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:6 years
- To obtain accurate information and instructions from clients, analyze legal and practical aspects of cases, and obtain necessary documents/evidence to provide preliminary advice.
- To analyze and advise on strategy, tactics, and how best to achieve the most successful outcome for each client according to the particular circumstances of each case.
- To heed the procedural timetable and time limits, to make necessary applications where required to protect the client’s position.
- To comply with the Rules of Regulators.
- To deal with clients in a sensitive, professional, and competent way; and to pitch all communications with clients at a level appropriate to the individual concerned.
- To identify clients’ objectives and to seek to further them in a manner consistent with all professional and ethical obligations.
- To work and behave professionally and within the profession's highest ethical and other standards.
- To comply with procedures set by profession.
- To ensure monetary transactions are dealt with efficiently and in accordance with professional rules.
- To maintain the strictest standards of client confidentiality at all times.
- To anticipate as well as to respond to clients’ needs and demands. Sharing of information with colleagues.
- To participate in the growth and development of the department/firm.
Marketing, Social and Technical:
- Including presentations of seminars, writing articles, and joining and participating in professional and other relevant organizations.
Management of Resources:
- To assist the firm in maximizing income and profitability by effective time recording and billing.
- To keep up to date with developments in law and practice
- Must keep the record up to date and comply with the compulsory CPD regime.
- Wherever possible, utilize I.T. to provide clients with a quality, cost-effective, and efficient service.
- To maintain the strictest concern for and awareness of the need for data protection at all times.
Performance Measured By;
- Excellent attendance and timekeeping
- Conducting matters on behalf of clients to their satisfaction.
- Careful file management and keeping detailed contemporaneous attendance notes of all work done on behalf of our clients.
- Compliance with time recording requirements and reaching financial targets Knowledge and use of court rules and procedures.
- Efficiency in dealing with work and accuracy of work produced. Ability to work with initiative, maintaining a flexible and responsible approach.
- Personal development and contribution to the overall objectives of the Firm
- Work experience of 8 years with knowledge and interest in capital market
- Legal experience is essential
- Some finance and capital market experience will be advantageous
- Previous experience in product liability and knowledge of group litigation procedures is desirable
- Works in an organized and methodical manner and has a positive attitude
- Aware of the general legal and ethical principles and able to apply those to different situations.
- Ability to analyze complex factual and legal situations and advise on the critical path to be followed.
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in an assertive, efficient, and timely manner.
- Adaptable and able to work in a busy environment, along with good IT, and strong written & verbal skills.
- Effective communicator
- Team player - Works well under pressure.
- Ability to deal sensitively with clients and experts
- Enthusiasm for and commitment to the type of work we do at WLP
- Pension scheme
- Health Insurance scheme and up to 20 days holiday per year.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.