Associate- Audit & Tax
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are looking to hire an accounting associate who will be responsible for assisting auditors and accountant in essential accounting functions. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for preparing invoices and financial reports.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Check client’s financial statements to ensure the proper accounting of all the expenditure and receipts
- Verify the financial system and also to ensure correct payment as per accounting standard.
- Familiarizing with the clients in addition to maintaining and developing good relations by giving maximum importan
- Perform assurance procedures in the areas of cash receivables, inventory, fixed assets, payrolls and expense analyses.
- Review and audit business transaction cycles including cash, capital expenditures and other income.
- Maintaining Tax related matters
- Prepare and file tax returns (CIT, VAT, CGT, PIT, PPT, WHT, Pension, ITF, NSITF etc.) along with computations and supporting documents.
- Respond to queries from taxation and regulatory compliance authorities including SEC, FIRS and State Internal Revenue Services.
- Draft tax advisory and regulatory compliance opinions on sundry tax and regulatory issues.
- Process and obtain corporate and personal tax clearance certificates
- Carry out Taxation and other regulatory compliance due diligency
- Preparation of deferred tax computations
Minimum academic qualification of HND/BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in audit, accounting and Tax experience from Audit/Tax Consulting firm.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good term work collaboration
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.