Duties & Responsibilities
· Hire, train and guide staff to meet expected goals.
· Set monthly agency goals and measure results vs. goals.
· Build and maintain strong customer relationship by providing excellent customer service.
· Identify performance improvement areas and provide recommendations.
· Communicate agency performance levels including areas of concern to management.
· Develop action plans for improving agency performance.
· Follow all company and safety guidelines and policies.
· Develop business improvement initiatives based on current market trends and competitors.
· Manage agency operators to achieve company goals and objectives.
· Bachelor's in Business Administration, Marketing or any other related discipline
· 2-3 years minimum cognate experience preferably in a similar organization
· Excellent digital business orientation and Effective oral and written communication skills
· Relationship building and management skills & Effective business presentation skills
- Sales acumen - The candidate should have practical intelligence and ability to handle different sales-related situations
- Result Orientation - The candidate should be performance oriented and should give due importance to goal setting, performing and achieving.
- Interpersonal Skills - A good sales manager must have excellent interpersonal skills and should be approachable for his team members
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment - Insurance sales are target driven and an agency sales manager must be able to thrive under stress and help his team cope with it too
- Ability to Multitask - The candidate must be able to prioritize and handle multiple work responsibilities simultaneously
- Industry Knowledge - Candidate needs to be well versed with product knowledge and industry trends in order to do consultative selling.
N50, 000 – 70,000 monthly.
Employment Type: Full Time