A non-profit, non-governmental organization with its head office in Oyo State is seeking to engage a committed admin & finance assistant to join our team on the Admin and Finance desk. The Admin and Finance Assistant will provide adequate support in planning and executing all necessary office administrative, financial accounting and logistic functions.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Responsible for supporting the smooth operation of administrative and financial functions;
- Ensuring the efficient allocation and utilization of resources and maintaining a well-organized working environment;
- Maintain office records and ensure confidentiality of sensitive information;
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating meetings, workshops, and events;
- Assist in financial records management, verify financial transactions and expenses;
- Assist in budget preparation and monitoring;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum academic qualification of B.Sc or HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other related discipline;
- 1 - 2 years professional experience in administration and finance management especially related to the NGO space;
- Knowledge of general office practice, administrative and finance management;
- Candidates should be within the age bracket of 21 - 35 years;
- Strong knowledge and ability to communicate in the local Yoruba language is desired;
- Ability to organize and work collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Dexterity in the use of spreadsheets applications like Excel and Quickbooks is a must.
Work Type: Full-Time/On-site Role (Physically available at the office every working days)
Location: Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo-State
Remuneration: NGN 80,000 - 100,000
- Other benefits Package: Employee development training, Pension, Health Insurance, NSITF and PAYE
Application deadline: November 7th, 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.