- Manage our company's accounts payable and receivables.
- Processing payments to external partners and maintaining.
- Maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- And other assigned tasks.
- At least 2-3 years of experience
- A graduate from a reputable Private or International university,
- Proficiency in Sage, Mircosoft Office, and QuickBooks