Accounts Receivable/Finance Manager
Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Our Client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Conducting credit checks on new and potential customers.
- Implementing debt collection policies and regulations of the company.
- Implementing deadlines for invoicing and payment collection.
- Monitoring the invoicing and money collection processes.
- Ensuring the timely collection of payments.
- Negotiating with customers in cases when non-payment occurs.
- Preparing monthly feedback reports on payment collections.
- Keeping records of invoices, deposits, and all correspondence regarding payment collection.
- Managing accounting, budget, cash flow, and reviewing cost-reduction strategies
- Developing long-term and strategic business plans and organizing new funding strategies
- Developing external relationships with auditors, solicitors, bankers, and other statutory organizations.
- Minimum academic qualification of a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- At least 3 - 4 years of experience as an accounts receivable manager or supervisor in retail sales experience.
- The ability to work accurately and independently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- An eye for detail along with excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Strong time and people management skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.