TF Cameron Court Ltd
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
TF Cameroun Court Limited is a Property Development and Facility Management Company committed to international best practices in achieving client satisfaction. As part of strengthening the facility management division, a key position needs to be filled by positive, dynamic and competent people.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Assisting in General Accounting functions including the posting of transactions (SAGE), bank reconciliations, banking, reporting, etc.
- Manage and keep petty cash records
- Assisting in Tax filing and other tax matters
- Engage in stock-taking/recording
- Assisting in General Office Administration functions (including office management & upkeep)
- Record/Reconciliation of Fuel PVs with due filing and follow-ups
- Collation of Withholding taxes payable and their schedules
- Other duties assigned
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.Sc. Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of cognate experience in accounting or a similar role
- Candidate must be below the age 30 years of age
- Willingness & ability to learn quickly, trustworthy and can work with minimal supervision
- Can use Microsoft Office tools conveniently and adaptable to use other accounting packages
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.