Accounting, Auditing & Finance
As the Accounting Associate, you will be an integral part of the Finance Team directly supporting Finance and Marketing & Development. You will report directly to the Finance Manager and collaborate with the COO and Nuru team members.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Process accounts payable and receivable transactions, including invoicing, payment processing, and reconciliations
- Prepare and post journal entries, including accruals and deferrals
- Perform monthly bank and credit card reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of Nuru’s annual budget, financial statements and reports, annual audit and tax filings
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records and files
- Participate in the development and implementation of financial policies and procedures
- Provide support for grant compliance and reporting
- Manage semi-monthly payroll; collaborate with HR to maintain accurate state taxes and compliance
- Assist with other financial and administrative duties as needed
- Coursework in accounting or finance
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting or finance, preferably in a nonprofit setting
- Strong understanding of GAAP and nonprofit accounting principles
- Experience with accounting software (Netsuite and Quickbooks preferred) and Microsoft Excel
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.