We require an experienced candidate who knows about accounts and bookkeeping. Bank reconciliation, auditing, and taxation and can be able to attend to daily transactions book recording, and reconciliation. She should be responsible for under.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Daily data entry in Quickbooks
- Handling responsibly & managing statutory accounts as per standard.
- Ensuring payments, amounts, and records are accurate.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers, and journals
- Recording and filing cash transactions appropriately.
- Controlling accounts payable and receivable
- Timely invoice processing and filing.
- Processing expense requests for accountant’s approval.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Updating and maintaining account policies.
- Responding to variances and ensuring a closed result professionally.
- Understanding requirements of account system and suggesting improvement solutions.
- Proper neat record-keeping
- Ensure receipts and proper timely documentation.
- Reporting daily to an accountant.
- Any other work related to the above business.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Experience in Quickbooks software preferably and proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word,
- Honest and Trustworthy. Hardworking, Energetic & Aggressive.
- Multi-tasking experience with the ability to handle pressure.
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 150,000 Monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.