The Accounts Officer will process all financial transactions, reconcile accounts, and prepare data/reports. This post involves inward/outward invoicing, including payment progression. Significant relevant experience of general financial duties is essential. To ensure the proper and timely valuation of monthly stock counts, preparation of variance ET
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Processing data through the sales and purchase ledgers from the point of receipt of the invoice to the completion of the
- Reconciliation of Bank Statements with Payment Vouchers, purchase, and sales ledgers.
- Processing financial transactions through Sage and other accounting applications.
- Determining the Costs of Performances, Functions, and Activities in a manner that Facilitates Analysis and Valid Comparisons with Established Criteria among Time Periods.
- Monthly stock Valuation, Stock taking, Stock reconciliation, and Budget monitoring.
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Statements and Inter-branch Accounts Reconciliation.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience
- Have Excel data analytics skills, and should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Be Attentive with a keen eye for details
- Have the wherewithal to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
- Must be computer literate.
- With commendable use of Standard Office Applications, Microsoft Operating System, and Accounting Applications such as NAV, SAGE:-Peachtree, and Quickbook.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.