ABNM HR STAFFING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
An Accountant is responsible for the management and reporting of financial data of an organization, preparing financial statements, examining, and analysing a company’s accounts and ensuring compliance with financial reporting and other standard accounting procedures.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
- Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included
- Analysing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health
- Analysing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organise data
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity, and cash flow
- Minimum academic qualification of OND in accounting
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as an accountant
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Knowledge of Accounting Practices.
- Proficiency in Accounting Software.
- Ability to Prepare Financial Statements.
- Ability to Analyze Data.
- Critical Thinking Skills.
- Accounting Organizational Skills.
- Time Management Skills.
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.