This role manages the account book, financial records and every Unic group financial matters
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Generating the company's financial reports using income and expenditure data
- Keeping a check on the company's financial obligations
- Filling and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
- Experience with accounting software and data entry
- Excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures, including the generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Ability to work independently.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.