Uncle Stan's Foods
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are looking for an Accountant to manage all daily financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets, profit and loss, audit financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and returns.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements on time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc in Accounting, Finance, or relevant degree.
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.