Medcourt Support Services
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented accountant to join our finance team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of accounting principles and experience in performing various accounting functions such as bookkeeping, financial reporting, and budget preparation.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Prepare daily bank balance report and weekly cash flow report
- Prepare the company's monthly management report (Profit or Loss Account) and ensure account closure for the month
- Prepare the company budget vs the actual report for management review
- Prepare monthly payroll for salary payment and process salary payment subject to management approval
- Manage monthly pension schedule for pension remittance and ensure payment
- Oversee the laboratory unit and give weekly reports on the unit's performance
- Local and Foreign debtor reconciliation
- Prepare weekly local and foreign receivables reports and receivables aging analysis
- Post daily inflow on Sage and raise sales invoice as at when needed and send to various customer
- Assist by reviewing the asset schedule and reviewing the monthly depreciation pasted
- Analyze import and export documentation for incoming and outgoing shipments and ensure the accuracy of documentation and verify compliance standard
- Follow up on container deposit on shipment so as to ensure the amount is refunded back to the company
- Ensure timely custom duty payment
- Follow up with the clearing agent to request an update on each shipment.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc. in Accounting
- 2 years of work experience in the same role
- Strong Organizational skills with a planning and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of Accounting principles and policies
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.