The 4th Place
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are looking to hire a disciplined and brilliant Accountant that has the experience and skill to work solo and complete accurate and balanced books with the use of modern software.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Post payments to “project vendors” to their various project accounts and maintains payable accounts for each project vendor
- Post payments made for office and administrative expenses to their respective expenditure accounts and maintain the payable accounts for such vendors
- Post receipts from credit customers to their respective receivables accounts
- Disburse petty cash based on approved requisition and post to the petty cash book
- Performs daily/weekly/monthly bank reconciliation.
- Prepares Payroll for approval
- Amortize all prepayment accounts
- Update Fixed asset registers with newly purchased assets
- Performs depreciation on items of fixed assets
- File all Statutory remittances e.g. VAT, PAYE, Pension, etc.
Bank Transactions and Relationships:
- Load payments on internet banking platforms
- Bank cheques received from customers
- Maintain good relationships with the company’s account officers
- Write letters as required by management to the bank.
- Proper filing and labeling of files
- Handle orders, payments and follow up on shipment of goods
- Calculating project fees and sending proposals with remuneration
- Invoicing and sending confirmation of receipt of funds and updates.
- Monthly Management Accounts- Payroll, Balance Sheet, Cash flow statement, Payables, and Receivables report, etc
- Project progressive expenditure report etc
- Any additional report can be required by management daily/weekly/monthly
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or a related field.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting and management principles and Accounts Payable procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially business solutions and bookkeeping software.
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyze information and processes.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.