Derive Communications System & Engineering Ltd
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
An Engineering company incorporated in 2010, located in Lagos and Abuja; with expertise in Building Services Solutions like electronic security systems, fire safety protection systems, IT and communications systems, and automation systems is recruiting an experienced Accountant to join our team.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Generates timely reports as required by management.
- Prepare Financial Analysis and report as at when due.
- File tax returns and resolve tax-related matters.
- Compute payroll and pension remittances
- Handles invoices and tracks payments. Liaise with the technical team on the timely submission of invoices for completed work or required advanced payment/milestone invoices.
- Tracking payments to internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing budget forecast.
- Periodical review of templates for project estimations to optimize profitability.
- Manages the stock and the store.
- Liaise with third-party consultants on tax-related matters.
- Handles all levies, dues, etc. for the company.
- Maintains healthy cash flow for the company.
- Communicate effectively with the project team on budgets and disbursements.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with Directors and CEO to ensure timely and effective delivery of projects.
- Perform any other roles assigned by the MD/CEO.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/ BSC in Accounting.
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years of experience in Accounting
- Ability to understand and interpret financial data properly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS applications.
- Accounting professional certification is an added advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.