We are looking for an ambitious Accountant to provide support by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. The Accountant will prepare financial statements and reporting is a large part of an accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long-term success.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing expenses, payroll records, etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist with other accounting projects
- BSc/Ba in accounting, finance, or relevant field
- Proven experience as an accountant
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
Remuneration: NGN 100,000-150,000 Monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.