- Preparing reports, budgets, and financial statements
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Verifying invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy.
- Reconciliation of the company's account payables and receivables.
- Verification of Vendors bills and processing payment
- Tracking organization expenses.
- Processing refunds
- Preparation of payroll, payslip, raising and passing salary journal entry
- Bank balance reconciliation
- VAT, PAYE, WHT, NSITF and pension schedule preparation and filing
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Report
- High Integrity and proactiveness
- High level of accuracy and precision
- Good organizational skills and ability to work with deadlines
- Good business acumen
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Proficient in the use of ERP preferably QuickBooks
- HND or BSc in Accounting
- At least 3 years of experience.
Only Candidates with the required qualification, experience and attributes will be considered.