Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Gathering, analyzing, and interpreting relevant financial data for the company and its subsidiaries.
- Evaluating and optimizing financial controls and procedures.
- Updating daily transaction records and assisting with payroll administration.
- Managing accounts receivable and payable, as well as expenses.
- Generating and keeping records of invoices and tax payments, as well as reviewing and processing reimbursements. Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Financial presentation of financial assumptions and projections
- Preparing income statements, balance sheets, and budgets.
- Identifying financial liabilities and performing risk analysis on liquidity and cash flow.
- Resolving account discrepancies and performing account reconciliations.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in Accounting, Finance, Management, or related field.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting and management principles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially business solutions and bookkeeping software.
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyze information and processes.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.