Timvic Nigeria Limited
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Our company based in Ibadan Oyo State is engaged in oil and gas and educational services, delivering good quality education at the primary and secondary school levels. As part of our expansion plans, we are looking to hire a suitable candidate to join our team.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Hiring, training, motivating and evaluating Accounts Payable staff members.
- Overseeing routine department activities, such as disbursing checks and processing payroll, to ensure that they are completed accurately and on time.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial, employee, and client records.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial information to management and government agencies.
- Setting and facilitating the achievement of department objectives.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma in Accountancy and with appreciable progress in the examinations of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria or Chartered Association of Certified Accountants.
- Minimum of six (6) years experience in the accounting department of a well-structured organization.
- The candidate must demonstrate good leadership qualities, with high integrity, be God-fearing, and must be ready to meet deadlines
- Candidate must possess good administrative qualities with a passion for training and development of subordinate staff.
- Preferred candidates aged between 30 and 40 years.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.