- Follow-up Due and overdue credit outstanding via telephone, email and by visit customer on daily basis.
- Preparation of ageing analysis
- Ensure credit policy is being adhered to.
- Verify customer Documents correctness
- liaise with the Sales and Accounts team for accounting customer receipt accurately. And do timely reconciliation with the Customer Account statement
- Timely Check all customer documents validly and timely update the same by replacing the old Security cheques and other documents.
- Setting the credit limits by taking management approvals by giving a comprehensive report of that customer.
- Resolving customer queries and issues related to accounting.
- Tally and confirm all customer balances on monthly basis.
- Use your knowledge of different legal entities and credit verification processes to ensure creditworthiness.
- Solve problems regarding incorrect payments
- Managing the Days Sales Outstanding figure
- Highlighting customers related problems to senior management
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
The more common skills and attributes that are most needed for this role may include:
- Understanding of the end-to-end Accounts Receivable process
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including Management
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Tenacity and ability to have difficult conversations
- Willingness to escalate debt issues
- Intermediate computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages